Do you struggle to get your child dressed every morning because they refuse to put anything on? Does your child hate tags, seams and uncomfortable fabrics? I’ve compiled a list of online stores that cater to kids that are sensitive to clothing. All of these stores either have Canadian retailers or will ship to Canada.
- sensory clothing
Sensory Smart Clothing Co.
- focuses on sensory friendly clothing
Smart Knit Clothing
- seamless socks, underwear, bralettes & compresso tees
Canadian Retailer: www.toolsforkids.ca
Independence Day Clothing
- created for children with Autism and those who are sensitive to clothing
- no zippers, buttons or tags
- flat seams
- clothing is easy to put on and can be worn frontwards, backwards and inside out
- soft, comfortable clothing
Lucky & Me
- soft, smooth fabrics that are free of harmful chemicals